The Rio Grande Physiological Society
- Regular Members. Any person who is presently engaged
in physiological research, education, or administration of any
physiologically related science is eligible to join as a Regular
Member of The Society.
- Trainee Members. Trainee Members may be persons in
postdoctoral or residency training positions, graduate or medical
students, or undergraduate students.
- Student Members. High school and middle school
students are eligible for Student Membership. Student Members will
not pay membership fees and will not have voting rights.
- K-12 Educator Members. This membership category is
available for teachers and other academic leaders actively engaged
in STEM education.
- Industry Members. Any for-profit organization, or
individual affiliated with such a corporation, committed to
advancing physiology is eligible for membership in this
- Friends of the Society Members. Any individual
interested in supporting the mission of The Society is eligible
for membership in this category.
- Emeritus Members. A Regular Member may request
transfer to Emeritus Membership if they are retired from full-time
employment and are in good standing with The Society at the time
of application. An Emeritus Member may be restored to Regular
Membership status upon request.