Abstract Submission for Inaugural Meeting 2023
- All abstracts must be uploaded MS-Word file
- Maximal word count for body of abstract is 250 words (excluding abstract header)
- Use 1-inch margins
- Use Helvetica 12-pt font
- Title: Capitalize nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives,
and adverbs. Use bold typeface.
- Author List: Start a new line. Provide first name, middle initial, and
last name for each author. Separate authors by comma and use
"and" before the last author. Use superscript numbers to
associate authors with affiliations. Use regular typeface.
- Affiliations: Start a new line. List affiliations with name of department
and institution, City and State. Use regular typeface.
- Body of Abstract: Leave a line free after the
affilitations. Suggested sections: Background, Methods,
Results, Conclusions. 250 words max.
Example of Abstract Header
De Mundi Aetherei Recentioribus Phaenomenis Liber Secundus
Franz Tengnagel1, Johannes Kepler2 and Tycho Brahe1
1Department of Astronomy, University of
Copenhagen, Uraniborg, Denmark and 2Department of Astronomy, University of
Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany