Trainee Award Competition at Inaugural RGPS Meeting, 2023
- All Student (Middle- and High-School Students) and Trainee
(Undergraduate, Graduate, Medical Students, Post-doctoral Fellows, or
Medical Residents) Members of the RGPS are eligible.
- Non-members are not eligible.
- Abstracts received after the March 13, 2023 deadline are not
eligible to compete for the Poster Competition.
The Competition has three phases:
- After the abstract submission deadline of March 13, 2023, all
student and trainee members who submitted abstracts will be asked
if they want to participate in the Trainee Award
- Poster presentation during Friday's poster session. Judges
will select six finalists.
- Oral presentation by finalists during Saturday's oral
For the oral presentations the
finalists will project their posters on the screen in the
lecture hall. No additional slides are allowed. Finalists have
10 min for their oral presentation followed by 5 min for
discussion. Based on the oral presentations and discussions, the
audience will select a first, second, and third prize winner via
an online voting system.
The first, second, and third prize winners will receive a
certificate. In addition, monetary prizes will be awarded.